Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help please!

Sorry for the delay but we are adopting a baby boy from South Korea and have been rushing around getting things together.

We will be staying at Fort Rapids in Columbus. It has a waterpark like last year. I know everyone liked that we could go there any time during our stay so I had to do it again. And guess what?! They do a nightly dance party for the kids on Saturday night. Saturday we are doing a trip to the zoo and I am arranging to have lunch there. The meals are $4-$5 depending on what we get but considering what you would pay eating there anyway I think it is a good idea and a way for all of us to get to know each other before dinner that night. If any of you know a good restaurant near the hotel please let me know. I will taking a trip to Columbus soon to check things out.

I want to get t-shirts made this year but need some help finding please to design and print them. This get-together is for all adoptive families not just Guate families. Quite a few of us have or are adopting from other countries. I thought a heart design would be good! (Get it!) I thought if we could put flags from all over the world in the heart shape it would look really cool.

E-mail me at agatheringofourhearts@hotmail.com if you are planning on attending so I can get a room count to start with.

No comments: