Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd Annual--A Gathering of Our Hearts

The 2nd Annual event will be held July 16th-18th, 2010. This year it will be held in Columbus, Ohio. I am researching locations now so any ideas would be great. I am thinking of having it at Fort Rapids Waterpark and having a day at the zoo or COSI. If anyone is interested in coming please let me know either via comment or e-mail: agatheringofourhearts@hotmail.com.

Everyone will have to register to attend. I know some people last year did not register and I let it slide but this year it is a must!! It is in the interest of the families & children attending that this is done. I need to make sure everyone will be safe that is attending!!!

I will be collecting money ahead of time for t-shirts. Any ideas of where to order from or logo ideas please contact me via e-mail.

I will also need some help with some things if anyone is interested. I did it all myself b/c honestly I had no clue what it would entail to hand out jobs. Hopefully there will be more families attending so I will definitely need help!!!

Please let anyone you know about our eventl. It is not just for Guatemala families but any families whom have adopted.

I hope to see all of you there that attended last year plus many more!!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

You know I am there!

Tara said...

I'm in!!! I'm just 2 hours north in Cleveland :)

Steph said...

Oh bummer! That is the same weekend as our agency picnic in Indy otherwise we would be there.

Anonymous said...

We going to SC vacation the week before so not sure we will be able to attend ;o(

Torismom said...

Count the Trosts in and I will DRAG the Rays with us!

Arena Mom said...

I think this will work for us too!

Aileen said...

We will plan to be there-assuming we can get a waiver to travel out of state with our new baby!