Sunday, February 8, 2009

Roll Call

I have made a list on the blog of people that are either coming or are interested in coming. If you know for a 90% fact you are planning on coming please send me your e-mail address at agatheringofourhearts@hotmail.com. Also give me your kiddos names, ages and a total that will be coming for your family.

I have most of your blog sites but having your e-mail to get to you directly would really help. Also some people have left comments of wanting more info. but their is no e-mail or blog site in your comment. Please leave those so I know who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy...sorry if this is coming through twice! We will be there for sure (2 adults, one kid....2 years old). My email is aimeerwatson@gmail.com.

Let me know what I can do to help!!

Jill said...

We may be taking a trip to Indianapolis to see my sister in law...I did not know if this was open to all... if so, please email me at leskojill (at) yahoo.com

Also, if it is open, feel free to post this on the GUATOGETHERS group on Facebook... look me up, and I will invite you if you are not already a member: Jill Rohland-Lesko!

Thanks! Jill