Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holy Cow!!

I have been working on Cameron's birthday party on Saturday so I have not been on the computer in a few days. I just went and checked all the places I left information on the get-together and we are up to 28 families. I never expected this. I thought maybe 10 families at the most.

After Cameron's party is over this weekend I am going to get everything finalized as best I can. I have only heard from a few families that definitely plan on attending. I will let you know as soon as I get the rooms blocked and what the discounted rate will be.

I can't wait to see you all there!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hola mi amiga, I found your blog through another Guatemala mommy and she wanted me to consider this. We live a few hours from Indy and would love to be able to join in this fun if we are able.

candjcrawhorn at yahoo dot com

Marlene said...

We want to come too! Finally a date we can make! Thanks for letting us know about this. You can count us in 2 adults and 2 children!
Marlene