Monday, June 28, 2010

Just some last minute info!

Please, please make sure you register if you are planning on attending any of the events next month. I need all that information for final counts for everything. Right now we have 15 families attending the events.

Also those of you that plan on coming to the zoo Saturday morning we have the option of getting discounted ride tickets and souvenir cups. The ride tickets are usually $8.00 but we are able to get them for $5.00. Click on the link below for information about the rides. Some of the rides the younger kids are not able to ride. Also we are able to get souvenir cups for $4.50. It includes free refills throughout the day. I will need money for those ahead of time since I need to pay for them to pick them up. Please let me know by Friday, July 2nd so I can get the final count to the zoo.

http://www.columbuszoo.org/plan_your_visit/guest_information/rides.aspx

I had a very hard time finding a restaurant willing and able to handle our large group. I finally made reservations at Quaker Steak and Lube for dinner Saturday night. Please note the new location. There is a link on the blog for the restaurant. Please check out the menu and let me know the week of the even what you would like to order. As I have mentioned before I have assigned a number to each family. As soon as we arrive at the restaurant I plan on letting the restaurant know our orders so they are able to get our food out to us right away. We will sitting outside on the patio!

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Columbus_OH/

No comments: