Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just the last minute details

1) For those of you who plan on attending and staying at the hotel please get your reservation in as soon as possible. I have 15 rooms held until June 25th which is next Friday. After that the rate is guaranteed but only if they have availability. I can add rooms if need be. Please let me know via e-mail or Facebook that you booked your reservation.

2) Those of you that are attending the Friday night fun I will need your money ahead of time for dinner. It is so the pizzas are ready for us when we get there at 6:00 so we can have plenty of time playing. I am confirming the meal prices with Magic Mountain (just making sure tax is added in right). Right now it looks like it will be $4.00 for the 2 slices of pizza and drink meal and $5.50 for the 3 slices of pizza and drink meal. I did add in the tip so I just give them one lump sum when I pay and you won't have to worry about it after. Just let me know if you want pepperoni or chesse. Please feel free to visit their website and decide how you would like to purchase your play time. You can do the 2 hour unlimited or pick star program. Those of us with small kids please note the height requirements on some of the attractions.

3) We will be doing lunch on our own at the zoo outing. There are tons of options there for lunch. For those of you that plan on attending I will also need your money for the zoo tickets. Our discounted price is $12.00 for adults and $7.00 for kids 2 and up. I can collect cash ONLY from you at the gathering if you would rather. Please note: I will NOT give you any tickets until you pay me. For those of you with zoo memberships check to see if it is a reciprocating zoo. You may be able to get your tickets half price there at the zoo. Regular zoo tickets are $12.99 and $7.99. I do know that Cincy is one. We also have ride tickets available to us for $5.00 instead of the normal $8.00 price. If you would like one of these let me know. I need to know for sure regarding these since I will have to pay for these ahead of time.

4) I did try calling Red Robin for dinner Saturday night. Unfortunately the manager laughed at me (not in a mean way) and let me know there is no way they can handle a group our size without basically shutting down the restaurant while we are there. We will be having dinner at BJ's Restaurant which is right near the hotel. They have a HUGE array of foods & a somewhat private room. I am checking with the manager but I believe to help them with our big group and help us get our dinner faster than last year I am going to assign a number to each family. Then you can let me know what you would like to order and I can let them know ahead of time so they are prepared.

5) I would LOVE for us to get a group picture this year. If you all are up for it I would love to meet at the zoo so the kids are not wild, crazy and impatient like they were last year. I can dream can't I! Let me know what you think.

6) Most of you registered for the gathering last year. I want to make sure everyone registers and I have final counts and names. I am getting the form ready for you to fill out and will post in on here tomorrow. PLEASE fill it out if you are coming. It is my responsibility to make sure everyone is not only accounted for but safe while there. I need to know who people are who are attending!

7) If you any suggestions or comments please let me know!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Booked! The Santilli's will be there for sure! Can't wait to see everyone :)

Aileen said...

Just booked our reservation and filled out the survey.