Monday, February 23, 2009

One thing down!

I just spoke with the hotel. They told me that the families that would like to do the waterpark it is $20 per person/wristband. She said it is first come first serve. The waterpark is open from 9:00 am-10:00 pm on the days we are there. If any of you will be doing this let me know. I can set-up a paypal account and you can send me the money for the wristbands. I can purchase them for you since we will be staying there so you don't have to rush to be there.

Also, I have spoken to them about using a banquet room for dinner one night. There is a price of $250 for set-up and clean-up of the room. We will just do pizza which they will bring in for us. I was trying really hard to not have a registration fee but with so many families coming it will be a little difficult. Right now for the cost of pizza, drinks & the room it is estimated at $6.00 per person.

I can also find out about using it both nights. Maybe just do sanwiches the next night if they offer it. I am putting a poll up. Let me know if you would rather do Friday, Saturday or both nights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say just saturday because soo many families will be getting there at different times on Friday...We are traveling over 4 hours and lord knows it will take longer with our tot!! lol

Did they give you a group rate yet for staying there???

its july i cant imagine with the weather so nice they wont cut us a deal!! HOPING!

Hugs,leslie